Camgirl Reviews: Ashley_and_Mariana

Hello everyone. I just wanted to offer a link https://chaturbate.com/ashley_and_mariana/ to my two friends Ashley and Mariana who are very nice people and have opened their own studio in their home! If you will click the link and find them online, let them know that MistressDEbi sent you and one girl will give you a show of her breasts or butt, which usually requires a token tip but for me they will be friendly to say Hello to you like this.

If you visit, please be very respectful as my friends are well educated, friendly, and deserve to be treated kindly. I just love them so much!

They speak Spanish and are very good at English. The very best thing about them is they are new, love to visit and be friendly, and their smiles and laughter will make you happy inside. They are a real couple, and you can tell.

Everything about the link I provide is free, unless and I hope you will see their show menu and participate. If they are not online (Afternoons, evenings, in Columbia) there is a "follow" button on lower right of screen that sends you notices when they start up.

Thank you, remember, tell them MistressDEbi sent you.

Last edited: